Rockstar Confidence and Business
Would you agree that your self-confidence and your presence in a room
Do you know that your core confidence in yourself
effects your communication skills, which determine your leadership and sales effectiveness?
What if you could be the listened to, respected and successful businesswoman who gets things done without losing yourself?!
Here’s the deal:
Confidence: This gets them to talk to you and interested in your products or services.
Presence: The secret sauce that closes the sale. Presence reflects your Internal Abundance; nobody wants to buy from a pushy, inauthentic salesperson!
Creativity and innovation are crucial for entrepreneurs to get ahead of their competition.
The 5 characteristics of a rockstar leader and salesperson are personal energy, inspirational energy, passion, decisiveness
What if we truly move through our everyday life curious to hear people’s untold stories?
What If you choose to see the connection that we have with each person and act from that connection? The differences we think are real would dissolve and we could truly create change!
What if instead of waiting for others to be vulnerable and share who they are, WE LEAD and go first? Then what magic will we create?!
What if your answer to making more sales and building your business was right under your nose and you didn’t even know it?! Discover how to tap into the most powerful resource you already possess and immediately start delivering results!
OPTION ONE: Pay in Full
One easy payment of $1995
Contact Tracy for payment plan options!
Month 1: Personal Power, Confidence, Posture, Presence
- Personal Power~Passion~4 Agreements
- What IS Presence? How are you seeing you?
- Presence vs. Body Language
- What would change if you
becamethat woman that you look at and want what she has?
- How are you being seen or not seen? How is it effecting your life, messaging and business?
- Impeccability, Confidence, Vulnerability and Beauty
- Professionally Empowered and Personally
- Grounded: You can’t be a Rockstar Leader or Salesperson and be EQ deficient
- What do you truly want: life, body and business?
- Vision, Dreams and Goals
YOU are your answer: Self-Awareness, Presence
effectsyour message: Connection, Communication
- What is your message?
- Sales—Confidence—Presence: Truth
- Where are you getting tripped up? Do you believe in you? Would you buy from you?
- Look at your normal day, where is the stress? Where is it clear that you are not being that woman you want to be? What is your biggest pain? Do you truly listen to what is being said rather than react our of old, not needed pain that prevents communication clarity?
- How we do everything is how we do everything
- Awareness and Dancing through life
- Everything changes when you change your relationship with yourself
- What are your 3 brand promises? Make sure they are tangible, not esoteric.
Month 3: Self-Love is the Feminine
- What is this Self-Love thing, anyway!?
Vulnerabilitywith Self First!
- Awareness, Dancing through Life and Life as Art
- What are you tolerating that if you stopped, it would free up so much space for you to create what you want?
What guilt, worry
andshame are you carrying around that is taking up energy stoppingyou from reaching your dreams and goals?
- How much more money could you create for yourself if you changed your presence and self-confidence?
- Presence=Abundance in all ways and most people don’t think of it that way…
- When we change how we love ourselves, we attract the same. Self-Love expands our capacity to allow everything in.
- Where can you take care of you better? When we change how we honor and take care of ourselves, we attract our ideal clients and followers who honor what we offer
- Where do you not honor you?
- Confidence is the biggest factor in creating abundance and wealth: Desire+Decision=Confidence
BEing seen or BEing invisible
- Food/Nutrition, Intuition, Weight, Money, Scarcity
- How are you showing up for you? Your willingness to be seen and to see yourself shows up everywhere in your life and business
How your self-care
effectsyour business What is your self-care routine?
- Each person’s clarity (taking things personally, not clarifying, Old pain, limiting beliefs, etc)
- Being Grounded-1) Being in your body, creating in this world 2) Someone who is grounded makes wise decisions and does not say or do unwise things. We are all human and make mistakes…how grounded you are determines your business success
- Don’t hire a marketing or salesperson until you get good at them, then you will know what good is and be confident in knowing that you know.
- Where do you need help with your marketing? Where are you losing the sale?
- Vulnerability-Always with self first
- The greater the risk of Vulnerability, the greater the reward in your life. How do you hide your vulnerability?
- When we change our self-care, we simply attract what honors us into our life, including our ideal clients and followers. How is you not honoring you showing up in your life?
- How nutrition effects our self-confidence and vice versa
- What is your relationship to food, money, weight and body image?
- 5-10 sales calls a week
- Listening is key to building your business. Listening is the Feminine. Do you listen?
- Scarcity- FOMO, Fear of not being good enough, fear of judgement, Fear of not being enough, Fear of there not being enough…
Month 5: Feminine/Masculine blend IS Captivating Presence!
- Feminine-Inward Energy-Emotional Intelligence~holding space, softness, waiting, patience, beauty, inspiration, empathy, intuition, confidence, motivated, nuanced, going deeper, feeling, knowing, moods, gut, trusting, believing, vulnerable
- Masculine-External Energy-Intellectual Intelligence~action, focus, train-track, thinking, analyzing, studying, intellectualizing, justifying, evaluating, rationalizing, realistic, logical, research, implementation, force, controlling
- Do you take things personally and get your feelings hurt instead of listening and clarifying to have effective communication?
- This fluid balance is crucial for building a rock-solid business.
Month 6: Integration , Love your Body, Rock your Life.
- 3 Interested Doors. Issues:
1) buying but not repeating-delivery issue
2) Not closing-sales process
3) Not interested-Messaging and Marketing
- Revisit Vision, Dreams
- Where are you? Where are you going? Who are you being?